Earthquake Engineering Services
Bull Run Dam No. 2 Cornforth Consultants provides investigation and engineering services to address seismically sensitive foundation and embankment conditions. Areas of specialty include regional seismicity, design earthquakes, evaluation of active faults, liquefaction analysis, dynamic soil-structure interaction, slope stability, and ground response.
We have provided seismic design studies for a variety of structures including highway embankments, dams, canals, levees, power facilities, and water storage tanks. Returning clients include the Corps of Engineers, Portland General Electric, and Eugene Water and Electric Board.
Services Offered for Seismic Design:
- Liquefaction Susceptibility
- Evaluation of Active Faults
- Finite Element Seismic Stability Evaluation
- Ground Motion Determination
- Acceleration TIme Histories
- Regional and Site Specific Seismic Evaluation
- Seismic Stability of Landslides
- Deformation Analyses
- Design Response Spectra
- Soil Response