USA Emergency Response Teams can mobilize and respond to a variety of emergency situations utilizing fully stocked response units and specialized equipment to mitigate almost any incident. We are capable of providing immediate protection and rapid mitigation and decontamination of chemical, biological and radioactive agents. Our employees, specialized field equipment, and safety equipment have made USA a valuable risk management tool for transporters, petrochemical plant managers, and facility managers.
USA was the first responder to a recent fuel spill which closed a major terminal at the George Bush International Airport. We have responded to numerous incidents along interstate highways, warehouses, and industrial plants. Our Response Teams are augmented by over 300 full time employees working in USA's Remediation, Construction and Transportation Divisions. A valuable aspect of USA's services is our ability to rapidly move your emergency situation into a manageable project, saving our Clients time and money.
- On-Site Emergency Response to Hazardous and Non-Hazardous spills and releases
- Large Stock of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including USEPA Levels A, B, C & D Incidents
- Spill Containment and Cleanup
- Neutralization / Absorption / Stabilization
- Hazardous Waste Sampling
- Company Owned and Operated Equipment
- Incident Management and Consultation
- Complete Documentation of Incident Events
- Equipment and Capabilities to Off-Load Cargo
Unfortunately, emergencies do not provide arrival dates or times. Contamination of air, land and water from the release of a hazardous material can have long term environmental and public health effects, force evacuation of residences, damage property and cause surrounding businesses to suffer financial loss. Our highly trained and experienced staff is ready to respond 24 hours a day.