Emissions Control Strategy
GHG Emission Control Strategy - Fossil Fuel Substitute. N-Viro Fuel offers exclusive properties coal-fired facilities require as part of a comprehensive emission control strategy. This alternative energy fuel is a well-suited resource for co-firing with coal as a greenhouse gas emissions control strategy.
- Low-cost control method for reducing gaseous emissions of NOx, SO2 and CO2
- Biomass is lower in sulfur than most coals
- Nitrogen in N-Viro Fuel can help in Nox reduction
- Lime in N-Viro Fuel removes excess SO2
- Other control methods are expensive and increase production cos