Environmental Analytics is your ideal partner for all environment-related issues. The spectrum of services offered ranges from physico-chemical analysis to biological-ecological testing. We analyze specimens of all environment-related compartments (air, water, soil). We identify and quantify organic and inorganic substances down to the ultra-trace range and evaluate them on the basis of the applicable legal standards. We create a customized program of analyses for you, whether the task involves standard testing or the investigation of complex issues.
- We conduct all the necessary analyses and evaluations promptly. Our services are available around the clock for all sites at CHEMPARK in the event of accidents or incidents.
- Environmental incidents with a high potential for damage and negative effects on your image can be avoided because when irregularities are detected we can initiate the necessary corrective measures as early as during the measurement process.
You benefit from the know-how of our experts in an extremely wide range of scientific disciplines. A systematic and coordinated collaboration among chemists, physicists, biologists, lab technicians and product safety specialists enables us to provide you with high-quality environmental analytics.
Because of our on-site presence at CHEMPARK we are already familiar with local conditions and our customers' products.
Testing of soil
- Chemical and physical sum parameters
- Physical and electrochemical standard methods (e.g. determination of pH or electrical conductivity)
- Gravimetric analysis
- Identification of individual organic substances in the trace range, including the identification of unknowns
- Element analysis and analysis of metals
- Ion analysis
- Biological tests (fish, daphnia, algae)
- Microbiological tests
- Methods for the testing of wastewater treatment plant function
- Elucidation of unknown substances in environmental matrices in the trace range
- Drinking water tests as required by § 15 (4) of the 2001 German Drinking Water Regulations
Testing of soil / waste
- Expert sampling of soils, construction materials, leakage water or waste, in cooperation with other CURRENTA business units as necessary
- Analytics as required by the Landfill Regulations, Regulations on Waste Disposal Records (NachwV) and Solid Waste Disposal Regulations (TA)
- Analytics of solid waste for incineration
- Analytics as required by the German Federal Soil Protection Act (BodSchG), the German States Working Group on Waste Disposal (LAGA) and the Municipal Waste Disposal Regulations (TA Si)
- Tests of buildings in the framework of demolition measures
- Identification of hazardous waste and monitoring of groundwater measurement sites in the framework of groundwater protection
Testing of air
We perform sampling and analysis of emissions in the following subsectors:
- Inorganic gases and materials
- Organic pollutants
- Particulates and particulate contents
- Recording of on-site measurements by means of micro gas chromatography
- Elucidation of unknown substances in the air