From Corporate Risk
We build appropriate strategies to deal with contaminated soils and groundwater. Our culture is one of closure. For sites where remediation is required we have specialist project managers familiar with the very latest remediation techniques, many of which are 'green' and have a low energy impact. And specifically in Europe we can also call on our own in-house contracting teams to execute the remediation.
In summary, we help organisations to understand and manage the potential corporate risk resulting from environmental liabilities by:
- Auditing environmental information and provisions, and reducing uncertainty through assessments of results, approaches and regulatory positions
- Using our own uniquely developed online management information tools to estimate, track and manage environmental liabilities and related expenditures
- Establishing management programmes to minimise, reduce or transfer environmental liabilities to third parties
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports, reserve estimates, and environmental insurance submissions
- Developing programmes to manage the timing of remediation expenditures to conserve financial resources and balance cash flow, while also meeting regulatory requirements