Environmental Management Service
Nepid provides a wide range of environmental management services, mostly related to biodiversity specialist inputs for development projects. Assignments undertaken have ranged from short-term (3 days); to longer- term (3 year) projects involving multidisciplinary teams of specialists. Nepid coordinates the inputs, budgets and logistics of team members; ensures quality through a variety of quality control procedures; and liaises with stakeholders and regulatory authorities.
- Management Plans and Frameworks (EMP & EMF)
- Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA)
- State of Environment Reporting (SoER)
- Mapping and Spatial Data Analysis (GIS)
- Biodiversity Action Plans (BAP)
- Monitoring & Auditing