Federal Permitting and Compliance Services
Federal permitting services include field surveys and the preparation and submittal of complete federal application packages. Perennial has extensive experience working with federal agencies to prepare detailed Environmental Assessments (EA) and Environmental Impacts Statements (EIS) for project-specific impacts on environmental resources and development of alternative analyses.
Our expertise includes but is not limited to the following
- ESA Section 7 Consultation and Biological Assessments (BA) / ESA Section 10 Permitting and Habitat Conservation Plans (HCP)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Environmental Assessments (EA) and Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Section 404/401 Clean Water Act Permitting
- Section 106 of the Historic Preservation Act
- Coastal Zone Management Act
No reviews were found for Federal Permitting and Compliance Services. Be the first to review!