From Infrared Inspection
The Infratech Advantage: We were the first company in Canada to offer Infrared gas leak detection. Our staff are familiar and experienced with oil and gas production in Canada. We speak your language. As we pioneered this service, we have seen what works and does not work, don’t be fooled by big websites with big promises. Our results are seen and proven in the field. We are based in Central/Northern Alberta and are available 24/7.
- Our GasFindIR camera lets you see what you’ve been missing
- Portable inspection system that detects gas leaks quickly and easily
- Our qualified staff can scan your facility and identify leaks with pinpoint accuracy
As Fugitive Emissions control becomes more common as a condition of a facility’s operating approval, the new and cutting edge GasFindIR camera literally lets you see what you’ve been missing. The new Infrared (IR) Imaging camera is a portable inspection system that detects gas leaks quickly and easily, enabling easy archiving, documenting and recording. Our qualified staff of certified technicians can scan large areas of equipment throughout your facility, identifying gas leaks with pinpoint accuracy.
The GasFindIR camera is designed specifically for operation in harsh industrial environments, is pressurized to enter Class I Div II environments, operates within a wide temperature range of between –15C to +50C and maintains a 40G shock rating.
- Using the latest in Ultrasonic leak detection, we offer reliable pre-start up Nitrogen leak detection (Gross lead detection) capabilities.
- Find and fix leaks before flammable or toxic gasses are introduced
- Leak check Nitrogen/air driven equipment to ensure proper storage and operation when needed
- Scan compressed air distribution systems and save money on compressed air generation
- The portable Hi Flow Sampler accurately measures gas leak rates
- Through Gas Leak quantification, a complete economical analysis determines the payback period of each leak, assisting maintenance and repairs
- The leak quantification data is reported in a format that can be used to report to regulatory bodies (Alberta Energy Regulator)
- Comprehensive Online reporting and fugitive emission tracking. Featuring complete overview Corporate Access, District Management Access and Field Level Repair and Inspection Access.
- Easy to use, Overview shows Interactive and live active leak graph, current emission stats and year to date savings and 5 year historical leak values graph featuring annual totals and current annual levels.
- Video of gas leak and digital still images
- Pinpoint the exact location(s) of Gas Leaks
- Complete an economical analysis to determine cost of leak
- Confirm maintenance and repairs were completed effectively
- Minimize emissions
- Reduce production losses
- Meet environmental reporting legislation