Fugitive Emissions Management Services
From Infrared Inspection
The Infratech Advantage: We were the first company in Canada to offer Infrared gas leak detection. Our staff are familiar and experienced with oil and gas production in Canada. We speak your language. As we pioneered this service, we have seen what works and does not work, don’t be fooled by big websites with big promises. Our results are seen and proven in the field. We are based in Central/Northern Alberta and are available 24/7.
- Our GasFindIR camera lets you see what you’ve been missing
- Portable inspection system that detects gas leaks quickly and easily
- Our qualified staff can scan your facility and identify leaks with pinpoint accuracy
- The portable Hi Flow Sampler accurately measures gas leak rates
- Through Gas Leak quantification, a complete economical analysis determines the payback period of each leak, assisting maintenance and repairs
- The leak quantification data is reported in a format that can be used to report to regulatory bodies (Alberta Energy Regulator)
- Comprehensive Online reporting and fugitive emission tracking. Featuring complete overview Corporate Access, District Management Access and Field Level Repair and Inspection Access.
- Easy to use, Overview shows Interactive and live active leak graph, current emission stats and year to date savings and 5 year historical leak values graph featuring annual totals and current annual levels.
- Video of gas leak and digital still images
- Pinpoint the exact location(s) of Gas Leaks
- Complete an economical analysis to determine cost of leak
- Confirm maintenance and repairs were completed effectively
- Minimize emissions
- Reduce production losses
- Meet environmental reporting legislation