Geophysical and Hydrographic Survey Services
ERT geophysicists use a variety of geophysical survey and detection technologies for the detection and/or mapping of munitions and explosives of concern (MEC), landfills, subsurface structures, contamination plumes, and archaeological remains. The technologies include ground penetrating radar, seismic refraction, electrical resistivity, magnetic/electromagnetic, and multichannel analysis of surface waves. Hydrographers perform surveys in the bays, along the estuaries, and in the marine sanctuaries to map the bottom of the river, bay and oceans for navigation and environmental conservation purposes.
- Federal Infrastructure Construction and Geotechnical Support
- Building Structural Component Mapping (including airport terminals)
- Geologic Mapping via Geophysics (depth to bedrock, faults, karst, etc.)
- Landfill, UST, and other subsurface contaminant source investigations
- Digital Geophysical Mapping for MMR