From Due Diligence
EBI Consulting has built a strong HUD Program by combining the expertise and experience of architects, engineers and scientists who have successfully completed over 1,000 HUD MAP/LEAN projects since 2008. Our HUD team remains current through participation in nationwide HUD MAP Third-Party Training and has used the MAP Guide to develop templates that ensure our product meets HUD expectations efficiently and cost-effectively. EBI Consulting offers competitive turnarounds with trained professionals positioned in twenty states. In addition to providing a timely and professional report, EBI’s team has experience meeting the expectations of all regional HUD offices and can consult with lenders and borrowers to ease navigation of the HUD lending process.
EBI Consulting’s HUD services include:
- PCNA ( SOW – MAP 223f, 223a7, LEAN 232/223f, 232/223a7)
- Phase I (SOW – MAP 223f, 223a7, 221d4 NC, 221d4 SR, 221d3 NC, 221d3 SR, LEAN 232/223f, 232/223a7, 232 NC, 232 SR)
- 4128 NEPA Study (SOW– MAP 223f, 223a7, 221d4 NC, 221d4 SR, 221d3 NC, 221d3 SR, LEAN 232/223f, 232/223a7, 232 NC, 232 SR)
- Noise Assessment
- Asbestos Surveys
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections & Risk Assessments
- Phase II Subsurface Investigations
- Tier I Vapor Encroachment Screenings
- Permits/Approvals Research Reports
EBI Consulting’s 20+ years of multifamily due diligence experience has resulted in completed projects in every state, an exceptional understanding of the special agency requirements, and a unique ability to support our clients’ transactions. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae require addressing other environmental and engineering concerns, including radon, asbestos, lead based paint, lead in drinking water of private non-municipal water supplies, and mold. In addition to over 20 years and thousands of reports worth of knowledge, EBI has unique experience working directly for Fannie Mae in helping to manage their environmental liabilities.