Indoor Air Quality
PES’s Indoor Air Quality Team designs services according to your specific concern(s). We use state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation, computer modeling techniques and traditional data collecting methods that results in accurate assessments. After reviewing all data, our team provides you with safe, cost-effective solutions. We provide tailored “IAQ Site Investigations” for hospitals, colleges, public and private schools, homeowners, commercial building owners and occupants, and private industry.
Indoor Air Quality service includes
- Surveys of HVAC system and airflow patterns.
- Analysis of specific symptoms or complaints of building occupants.
- Air sampling for a customized set of parameters.
- Analysis and interpretation of results according to EPA, OSHA, NIOSH, NADCA, ASHRAE and ACGIH guidelines.
- Development and implementation of solutions to indoor air quality contaminants.
- Recommendations for the best plan of action.
No reviews were found for Indoor Air Quality. Be the first to review!