We all know it is there, and at times occupants can be unhappy with it, but more often than not we cannot really qualify whether our air quality is good, bad or indifferent. At Assurity Consulting, we can - and across a range of areas in your buildings. Our team includes chemists, microbiologists and laboratory scientists with decades of experience in indoor air quality management. We process all our own site samples – around 35,000 a year – and our ISO 17025 system covers on site sampling, transportation and testing of our air samples. Our in house laboratory is UKAS accredited for analysis of our air samples giving you the reassurance that your results will be totally accurate.
Assurity Consulting indoor air quality services include:
- Indoor air quality testing and assessment
- Indoor air hygiene policies
- Indoor air management reviews
- Indoor air quality awareness training, which can cover:
- Ventilation systems and air quality requirements
- Air handling units and air systems
- Air quality legislation and guidance
- Air quality control factors
- Risks associated with air quality in mechanically ventilated buildings
- Legal requirements for air quality in buildings
Aspects such as dust and microbiological contaminants together with the impact of various groups of gases affect air quality, all of which are influenced by the standards of cleanliness and maintenance of your ventilation systems. Compliance with COSHH, Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) and DSE Regulations are just some of the other considerations too.
If you need expert, independent advice on your indoor air quality, please call us today for a detailed, confidential and without-obligation discussion of your needs.