Marine Construction / Inspection
Supporting regional and international contractors as well as engineering markets with consistent quality services has made us a leader in this market. Federal, State and private sector client satisfaction for many in-water projects has kept our company raising the bar for the industry.
Northwest Underwater Construction has worked to stay on the cutting edge of technology. We bring solutions and capabilities for the most complex projects with our management, engineering staff and most importantly the field staff.
Rely on us for 24/7 worldwide response.
- Concrete Placement, Sawing & Repair
- Certified Welding
- Trash Racks
- Hydroelectric Facilities
- Outfalls & Intakes
- Port, Harbor & Marina Support
- Underwater Coatings
- Bridge and Scour Repair
- Pier, Piling and Bulkhead Repair
- Dredging and Debris Removal
- Cooling Tower and Spray Ponds
- Pulp Mills & Factories
- Waste Water Treatment
- Gate & Valve Installation/Repair
- Fish Ladder
- Epoxy Injection
- Stop Logs
- Sills, Seals, Guides - Shafts & Linkage
- Chlorine, Bromide, Air Diffuser Systems
- Cathodic Protection Services
- And so much more...