Meteorological and Ambient Air Monitoring
From Permitting Support
Historically, Trinity has assisted clients with monitoring plan development, oversight of equipment selection and installation, and data quality management and data reduction for a variety of meteorological and ambient monitoring scenarios. Our recent merger with Meteorological Solutions, Inc. (MSI) of Salt Lake City enhanced our ability to provide comprehensive, turnkey meteorological and ambient air quality monitoring services to our clients.
MSI/Trinity’s monitoring solutions include the highest quality instrumentation, installed by MSI Trinity professionals, as well as customized software for data monitoring, retrieval, analysis, reporting, and presentation. Our quality assurance and quality control programs ensure that collected data meet jurisdictional regulatory requirements for completeness, representativeness, precision, and accuracy, achieved by conducting performance and system audits using accepted guidelines and methods.
Our team provides a full range of air quality and meteorological services including:
- Complete siting services
- Agency negotiationsambient monitoring station
- Monitoring and quality assurance plan development
- Equipment installation and calibration
- Multiple telemetry options including cellular and satellite
- Automated 24/7 data retrieval every 5 minutes
- Automated zero span and precision checks
- Complete data management and validation
- Official data reporting in state and EPA formats
- Secure client access to real-time data with extensive plotting and analysis features
- Iterative modeling site assessment
- Automated data evaluation and validation
We are able to assist with the collection of data related to meteorological parameters, criteria met towerpollutants, air toxics, and hydrocarbons. With our 1,200 sq. ft. state-of the art laboratory, we are able to acceptance test and integrate monitoring equipment, conduct site telemetry prior to deployment, and maintain the spare parts needed to keep installations operational.
Our monitoring services are led by technical director Casey Lenhart, Instrumentation and Integration Manager. Casey has nearly 20 years of experience in monitoring site logistics and system development, equipment installation and maintenance, data quality assurance, and agency negotiations. Casey leads a team of specialists who configure, install, calibrate, data process, and quality assure stations across the country.