Occupational Hygiene Services
NOSA Occupational Hygiene Services was awarded Approved Inspection Authority (AIA) status by the Department of Labour in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, No 85 of 1993 and is a SANAS approved OH AIA (OH0113 - SANAS 17020). The AIA status for NOSA Occupational Hygiene Services covers the following services, monitoring of Chemical Stress Factors, Physical Stress Factors, and Evaluation of Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation Systems.
What We Offer
- Risk Assessments on occupational hygiene stressors
- Hazardous chemical substance surveys such as dusts, fumes, vapours and asbestos
- Noise, illumination, ventilation, indoor air quality, heat/cold stress surveys
- Hygiene and facilities surveys including food handling, sanitary Facilities and cleanliness, canteens and drinking water
- Analytical and Laboratory Services
- Identification of asbestos in bulk materials
- Legal aspects of occupational health, hygiene and the environment procedures, Safe work practices and Occupational Exposure Limits (OEL), Safety Data Sheets (SDSs), training services in Occupational Hygiene Aspects
- Selection, use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Occupational Hygiene Services for Mines
No reviews were found for Occupational Hygiene Services. Be the first to review!