Oil & HNS Response Services
EPE has successfully responded to more than 2000 marine pollution incidents that occurred over the last four decades, offering a wide range of services addressing to waste management, oil/chemical spill response, protection & preparedness and ancillary environmental services.
An integrated worldwide network of facilities, stockpiles and personnel enables EPE to provide services of superior quality to all kind of onshore and offshore facilities including oil terminals, refineries, shipyards, recycling yards, pipelines, power stations, industries, ports and marinas, in accordance with relevant legislation.
EPE also maintains a contract with the European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA), since 2007, providing the readiness and availability of antipollution Tanker Ship «AKTEA OSRV» based in Greece. The vessel can be mobilized to face major pollution disasters following EMSA’s instructions.
It is the policy of EPE to operate all its business activities in a responsible manner, which assures the health, safety and security of people, preservation of the environment, quality of the services and products while remaining in accordance with all relevant HSEQ and legal requirements in the countries of operation. EPE strives to continuously improve its HSEQ performance through the establishment of measurable HSEQ targets.
List Of Services
- Environmental Protection Services during Salvage Operations
- Emergency Spill Response, Management and Cleaning
- Damaged & Distressed Cargo Services
- Risk Assessment & Analysis
- Contingency Plan Development & Implementation
- Hazardous and Noxious Substances (HNS) Response
- Pumping of Fuels and Cargo from Sunken or Grounded Vessels
- Ship-to-Ship & Ship-to-Shore Transfer
- Equipment Rental
- Wreck Removal
- Oil & HNS Spill Response Training Services