Preparedness Planning Services
AMOSC offers a multitude of opportunities to provide support to our members with preparedness planning.
- Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (OPEP) Reviews,
- Risk assessment and Oil Spill Response 101 Workshops,
- Development of Tactical Response Plans (TRPs) for geographical areas of operation,
- Operational validation of TRPs through ground truthing and/or on-site implementation,
- Attend and provide subject matter expertise in support of members internal oil spill response preparedness activities (e.g. OPEP workshops).
- Combined preparedness package – technical OPEP review, bespoke training followed with ac activity specific exercise.
AMOSC is available through consultation, for all aspects of advice around oil spill preparedness planning.