Priority Organic Pollutants
From Environmental Forensics Services
The POPs are organic components included in the Priority Substances (PS), those chemicals identified as presenting a significant risk to or via the aquatic environment at EU level and which are listed in Annex X to the Water Framework Directive (WFD) 2000/60/EC.
The list is reviewed every 4 years and the current...
The list is reviewed every 4 years and the current 48 chemicals are:
- Brominated diphenylethers
- Cadmium & its compounds
- Chloroalkanes C10-13
- Lead & its compounds
- Mercury & its compounds
- Naphthalene & its compounds
- Tributyltin compounds
- Heptachlor & heptachlor epoxide
We also offer a wide range of analytical services,...
We also offer a wide range of analytical services, including
- Environmental site services
- Soil analysis
- Water analysis
- Dust monitoring
- Asbestos services
- Environmental Forensics
For each of the above areas of expertise we can pr...
For each of the above areas of expertise we can provide:
- One-off samples
- Fast track projects
- Portfolio of on-going projects (site investigation and remediation)
- Large volume throughput projects
- Long term contract work (at set preferential rates)
No reviews were found for Priority Organic Pollutants. Be the first to review!