Program Operations Services
ARCA's team of seasoned professionals provide program customers with: Efficient appointment scheduling via Internet and a toll free number. Appointment confirmation letter and a reminder phone call one to two days prior to pick-up. Extended call center hours and multi-lingual agents.
ARCA's full trained staff is reliable, knowledgeable and makes the removal process seamless.
- Professional personnel
- photo IDs and background checks
- Verification that appliance meets qualifications
- Permanent disabling of appliance
- Appliance removal from customer’s home
- Stringent auditing procedures
With all ARCA appliance recycling programs comes the assurance that all appliances are properly and PERMANENTLY removed from service, never to be resold into the used domestic or export appliance markets.
The services ARCA offers are designed to guarantee that every appliance collected through the energy efficiency programs of its clients is fully demanufactured, and hazardous materials and components are removed,
stored, transported and disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local rules and regulations.
- Capacitors and ballasts
- Components containing PCBs are destroyed through high temperature incineration
- Mercury switches
- Mercury recycled at licensed facility
- Safety-Kleen and Clean Harbors
- Recover CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs
- Large-scale system and equipment designed by ARCA in 1988
- Refrigerants reclaimed for reuse by EPA-certified equipment
- ARCA-designed processes and equipment to recover oil
- Oil recycled by licensed reclamation company
Other Materials Recycled