RE - Consulting Services
RE Consulting is a division of Reinhold Environmental, Ltd. (RE), a corporation which for 20 years has provided the following services to the power industry: Technical Training, Technical Publications, Technical Conferences. Networking Opportunities.
In an industry where tribal knowledge is being lost at an alarming pace, RE Consulting was specifically created to raise Air Pollution Control Equipment Operating and Maintenance (O&M) training to a higher level using state-of-the-art on-line training manuals and programs developed for utility O&M personnel by RE.
RE Consulting can provide the following services to the coal-burning electric power industry using its experienced team of consultants and strategic alliances, each of whom is an expert in certain aspects of air pollution control equipment:
- O&M consulting and troubleshooting
- New equipment design reviews with a focus on potential O&M issues
- O&M training manuals or on-site training programs customized to specific users
RE Consulting can provide either system-wide intranet or monthly website license agreements for its three O&M training manuals to supplement utility company training programs for new and existig personnel:
- Wet Limestone Scrubbers (SO2TM)
- ESPs and Fabric Filters (PCTM)
- NOx Combustion Controls, SCRs & SNCRs (NOxTM)