The natural environment is the set of factors that influence living beings, spontaneously regulated by the course of nature. These sometimes are affected by non-natural factors created by man.Studies and analysis of assessment:
Studies and analysis of assessment:
- Investigations of environmental characterizations, hydrological, geological and geotechnical
- Assessments of the environmental impacts
- Environmental monitoring of air, soil, surface and ground water.
Interventions for safety measures, reclamation, remediation and rehabilitation of contaminated sites, decommissioning and dismantling of obsolete plants:
- Supervision, Supervision, Testing, Monitoring and Project Management
- Execution of works and interventions
- Management of environmental activities.