Recycling and Reuse of raw Materials
We operate collection centers for recyclable material at the CHEMPARK sites, where we collect and sort scrap and recover it as cost-effectively and in as high a quality as possible for subsequent marketing. We pass on any revenue we make to you. Special waste fractions – including hazardous waste or waste requiring special documentation – are collected, separated, gathered into batches suitable for transportation and sent for recycling or disposal. Such waste includes electronic scrap, PCs and monitors, cooling and refrigeration appliances, fluorescent lamps, batteries, etc.
- You profit from the sale of your scrap at attractive prices and benefit from our good market position, the optimal bundling of quantities and our market knowledge.
- We handle all aspects of the recycling process from the legal obligations as a producer of waste through to checking of deliveries, thus freeing you to focus on your core business.
- Transport costs are minimized and you do not need to maintain your own storage areas.
- The entire process runs smoothly thanks to AMIS, our online waste management system. This also covers waste documentation and largely automated transport logistics.
Our collection centers provide you with a complete service for scrap and other waste. Our central collection centers also accept small quantities of waste, such as toner cartridges, batteries or PCs.
Our local presence allows us to respond quickly to your needs and minimizes logistics costs. Our services allow you to dispose of waste economically and profitably.
WE COLLECT, SORT AND RECYCLE THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF SCRAP:
- Mixed scrap
- Heavy scrap
- Stainless steel scrap
- Engines and motors
- Aluminum, copper, lead and noble metals
- Special alloys
THESE SERVICES ARE SUPPLEMENTED BY:
- Provision of suitable spaces for scrap breaking
- Removal of insulation from pipe components and equipment
- Disposal of the insulating material
FOR SCRAP IN LARGE QUANTITIES:
Upon request, we market large quantities of scrap generated in special disassembly and demolition projects.
COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL OF DIFFERENT WASTES, INCLUDING WASTE THAT REQUIRES MONITORING:
- Electrical components (computer scrap, cooling and refrigeration appliances, fluorescent lamps, batteries etc.)
- Computer equipment in accordance with German data protection legislation and electronic scrap regulations
- Paint and varnishes
- Empty containers