Fiscally and environmentally sound solid waste management is a continuing challenge throughout the United States. Increased regulation to reduce environmental impacts and nuisance impacts, as well as a push toward 'integrated' management, including recycling, has required a more comprehensive approach to solid waste management than in the past.
As planners and designers of solid waste management, the firm understands how to deal with the intense and legitimate concerns of the public and the environmental community from planning, permitting, and design through construction. The firm has designed numerous landfills, transfer stations, recycling, and composting facilities, and it has been involved in some of the largest resource recovery facilities in the Country.
- Integrated Solid Waste Management Planning
- Landfill, Recycling, Composting, and Transfer Station Planning, Permitting, Design, and Construction
- Geotechnical and Hydrogeological Investigations and Designs
- Landfill Gas and Leachate, Collection, Treatment, and Management
- Operations, Review, Training, Analysis, and Optimization
- Air Quality Investigations
- Community Relations
- Environmental Management Systems Development and Certification
- Regulatory Analysis and Compliance
- Rate Analysis and Evaluation