SoundPLAN - Noise Mapping | Noise Action Planning According to the EU Environmental Noise Directive
Calculation according to European and national guidelines, statistics on people affected by noise, concepts for measures and support concerning public participation for municipalities and cities.
The federal states and local authorities in Germany are obliged to draw up or update a noise action plan every 5 years. The aim is to identify areas particularly affected by noise and to reduce their noise. Quiet areas are to be protected from an increase in noise. The procedure requires the participation of the population in the preparation of the noise action plans.
We offer the following services:
- Calculation of noise exposure and presentation of polluted areas (noise mapping according to European directives, statistics of affected people);
- Advice and support in the preparation of noise action plans;
- Determination of economic costs/benefits;
- Participation in public participation for municipalities and cities;
- RLS-90 calculations for building authorities.