Technical Support Services
Ivey International Inc. provides clients technical support for site remediation feasibility evaluation, bench scale or pilot testing, application of Ivey International Inc. products and analysis and review of remediation performance for all projects utilizing Ivey products. Our team of highly qualified engineers and scientists offer extensive field experience in the design and application of current remediation technology, including sole use of Ivey International Inc. products or combined use of Ivey-sol with bioremediation products for SEB-Surfactant Enhanced Bioremediation and reagents for SEC-Surfactant Enhanced Chemicalization. Our team ensures successful contaminated site clean-up will be met or exceeded in the most cost effective way possible.
- Remediation of petroleum hydrocarbons (In-situ and Ex-situ)
- Remediation of chlorinated contaminants (In-situ and Ex-situ)
- Remediation of heavy metal contamination
- Methods to improve in-situ pump and treatment or multiphase extraction (SER – Surfactant Enhanced Remediation)
- Methods to improve bioremediation (SEB - Surfactant Enhanced Bioremediation)
- Methods to improve chemical oxidation (SEO - Surfactant Enhanced Oxidation)
With on-going research and development we are exploring the horizon of new opportunity with our clients and industry to remain on the forefront to meet your ever changing challenges both at home and in international markets.