Used Oil & Oil Products Recycling Services
Clean Harbors Used Oil and Oil Products Recycling Services provide turnkey services to pickup, transport and recycle used oil, oil filters and antifreeze. We clean oil water separators and provide automotive and fleet support services for automotive service centers, dealerships, garages and fleets.
- Used oil – Recycled for use as a boiler fuel supplement and is burned in approved industrial furnaces
- Used antifreeze – We collect used antifreeze in drum and bulk and the antifreeze is re-manufactured for reuse
- Used oil filters – Residual oil is used as a boiler fuel supplement and is burned in approved industrial furnaces; the scrap metal is recycled
- Oil water mixtures – Processed to reclaim the oil
- Used absorbents – Used as supplemental fuel at approved energy recovery sites
Convenient On Call Service
Clean Harbors can either schedule routine pick-ups at your site or you can call our office when you need service.
Clean Harbors oil recycling provides the most competitive pricing in all areas of service.
Limit Your Liability
Clean Harbors Oil and Oil Products Recycling Services remove you from potential liability of contamination being introduced into landfills and ground water sources.