As specialist hydrometric engineers, HLS have years of practical water level measurement experience for the effective management of surface and groundwater resources, drainage and wastewater.
We offer a wide choice of measurement and data collection methods including:
- Manual dipping of wells and boreholes
- Gauge boards and datum points
- Peak-level gauges for flood monitoring
- Continuous level monitoring systems
- Telemetry alarm systems for flood warning and drainage control
- Level to storage or flow conversion systems
- Flow gauge rating analysis
- Calibration and maintenance of measurement systems
- Training in operation and maintenance.
Typical water-level sensor applications include:
- Large diameter stilling well installations for float-weight driven shaft-encoders
- Low-cost depth pressure-transmitters for wells and boreholes
- ATEX approved depth pressure sensors for mining and landfill leachate monitoring
- ATEX certified level alarm systems for sewerage and CSO level monitoring
- Non-contact ultrasonic and radar level sensors
- High-accuracy depth pressure sensors for flow gauging stations
- Data logger and telemetry infrastructure.