Water Management Plans
We look at the following areas:
- Write or review your existing policy/procedure
- Risk assessments would be reviewed or (where none were available) undertaken
- The responsibility would be defined and reviewed to ensure you can meet your management obligations
- Any training would be identified.
- All control measures would be reviewed and identified and a monitoring system put into place
- Any remedial actions would be agreed and identified
- The next review process would be agreed.