Audiometer Calibration Software
A comprehensive line of couplers, systems and software! Larson Davis audiometer calibration systems combine the speed and power of the System 824 real time analyzer with the sophisticated, yet user-friendly, AUDit software. Standard audiometer specification tests can be performed manually or under computer control with greater ease than with any other system. To interface with the large variety of audiometer transducers, the Larson Davis family of couplers includes NBS 9-A and IEC 318 couplers as well as an extremely practical artificial mastoid. Finally, there is a rugged, portable solution for in-house or in-field audiometer calibration which sacrifices none of the accuracy and stability of laboratory instrumentation.
- Audiometer testing
- Earphones and hearing aid testing
- Electro-acoustic testing
- Audiometer certification
- Clinics and hospitals
- Universities and Research Programs
- Workplace Hearing Conservation Programs
- Verify audiometers quickly and accurately under computer control with exhaustive tests based on limits in the ANSI S3.6-2004 Specification for Audiometers
- Test virtually every type of transducer such as supra-aural, extended range circumaural, bone vibrator, hearing aid, insert earphone, and speaker
- Automatically correct RETSPLs, microphone, coupler, and all other response adjustments using AUDit software
- Perform level and frequency adjustments during audiometer tests
- Qualify audiometric booth ambient noise with real time 1/3 octave analysis and fast pass/fail results (MPANL)
- Store and recall tests in databases; query databases by audiometer, technician, date, etc.
- Print custom reports and certificates for your clients or your archives