Bondgraph Analysis Program Synthesis (BAPS)
BAPS is a program system for presenting and analysing bondgraphs. BAPS analyses linear and nonlinear bondgraphs and assigns causalities. BAPS converts a BAPS-program into a simulation model, e.g. for SIMUL R. BAPSDRAW allows for the graphical creation of BAPS-programs.
describes the bondgraph in bond-notation in a textual way.
- Element-constants can be formulated as constants or nonlinearities,
- the constituting nonlinear equations of elements can be specified directly,
- using logical switches time variant value and topological changes (in the bond connections) can be described,
- additionally unsteady state changes can be specified and
- table functions can be used.
Modern modelling methods
BAPS support the bondgraph-modelling by
- possibilities for partitioning in connected and disconnected partial graphs
- rapid prototyping in partial models,
- meta commands, like macros and text loops,
- language elements for using parallel computing simulation systems
- inclusion of partial differential equations (simulated using SIMUL_R™).
- performs causality checks and -assignments,
- checks linear and nonlinear systems for algebraic loops and
- creates optimized simulation models.