Civica - Version DataCurrent - Host and Analyze Flow Data
DataCurrent provides an efficient and reliable way to collect, process and analyze municipal and environmental time-series data.
- Flow monitoring and data analysis to develop rainfall versus storm water runoff response curves for calibrating drainage system models used to explain causes of flooding and develop remediation measures.
- Identification of the location and quantification of the extraneous I/I during wet-weather flow in sanitary sewers for use in sanitary sewer system capacity analysis.
- Real-time monitoring and alarming of measured rain using rain gauges to alert or trigger operations staff of specific flooding or sewer overflow potential.
- Monitoring and analyzing of the rainfall amounts in various locations to assess the amount of rain in other non-monitored locations – also referred as ‘Distributed Rainfall Modelling Technique’ (DRMT).
- Analysis of rainfall radar data in combination with rain gauge rainfall data to produce improved rainfall coverage maps.
- Analysis of recent rainfall records to develop rainfall Intensity-Duration curves for comparing with the area’s design Intensity-Duration-Frequency curves and define the return periods of observed events (Forensic Analysis).
- Development of new Intensity-Duration-Frequency curves for designing drainage system infrastructure (sewers, channels, storage facilities).
- DataCurrent provides secure, simple and inexpensive data warehousing services with the data being available 24/7 from anywhere via any browser.