Civica - Version DataCurrent - Host and Analyze Flow Data
DataCurrent is a comprehensive, SaaS application designed to help identify, quantify, and address the challenges of Inflow and Infiltration (I/I). This easy to use, ESRI-based solution provides up-to-date analysis regarding the flow rates and capacities within your existing sanitary sewer network. Its 24/7, secured online access allows you to consolidate and analyze both historical and real-time sewer flow and rainfall data.
- ANALYZE & REMEDIATE: Analyze flow monitoring data, rainfall data, and system I&I responses to explain causes of flooding and aid in the development of remediation measures;
- NEAR REAL-TIME MONITORING & ALARMING: Rain guages are used to measure and monitor rain in near-real time. An alarming system is utilized to alert municipal managers of flooding and sewer overflow potential;
- DISTRIBUTED RAINFALL MODELLING TECHNIQUE (DRMT): Monitors and analyzes rainfall in various locations to assess non-monitored locations;
- IMPROVED RAINFALL COVERAGE MAPS: Analysis of rainfall radar data in combination with rain gauge rainfall data can be viewed on a coverage map
- COMPLETE DATA INCORPORATION: Host historical, real-time, monitored, asset condition, time-series, and field inspection data. As well as as-built drawings, shapefiles/geodatabase, CSV, Excel, PDF, and video;
- INTENSITY-DURATION-FREQUENCY ANALYSIS (IDF): Compare observed rainfall events to the appropriate design IDF curves and define return rain periods (Forensic Analysis)
- Optimize the capacity of your existing network to accommodate future growth;
- Access, consolidate, and analyze your historical data;
- Secure web-based, 24/7 access;
- Alarming system;
- Analysis and reporting tools;
- Integrate to the hydrological model, Visual OTTHYMO.