CMC SmartCEMS - Version SCPEM - Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS) Analyzer Software
The SmartCEMS PEMS Analyzer is a component of a predictive emission monitoring system (PEMS) that provides continuous stack gas analysis for pollutants and diluents under U.S. EPA 40 CFR Part 60 and/or U.S. EPA 40 CFR Part 75 regulations. The PEMS Analyzer will meet the requirements of Subpart E of Part 75 and/or and the standard under Part 60, PS-16. The PEMS Analyzer is typically used on combustion turbines and gas or oil fired boilers and heaters, but can be applied to any number of industrial processes. The CMC PEMS is an acceptable regulatory alternative under the existing and proposed U.S. Federal and State regulations, and E.U. where continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) for source emissions compliance are required.
The SmartCEMS PEMS Analyzer can be used on most combustion sources that fire gaseous or liquid fuels and for most compliance parameters such as NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, O2, H2S, hydrocarbons, ammonia, and formaldehyde just as a few examples. The software is easy to setup and configure with a non-proprietary user interface and other advanced features that make it cost effective to maintain.
- Two (2) Pollutants Standard
- Interface to DCS or control PLC
- Compliance and software guarantee
- Certification guarantee and support
- Engineered and model development
- Initial guarantee and support for one year
- Complete model performance testing and report
- PS-16 Test Compliant Interface to data acquisition system