EnviroWare - Facility Package Software
EnviroWare Facility is the leading solution for enterprise-wide management solution designed specifically for companies treating, storing and disposing of hazardous waste. EnviroWare helps both commercial and internal disposal facilities streamline their operations, provide better customer support while maximizing revenue potential throughout the entire process of critical materials disposal. By centralizing all of the processes of hazardous waste disposal, EnviroWare serves all aspects of TSDFs, from initial sales to operations, while providing key information that helps executives to gain better insight into corporate activity. EnviroWare provides the Federal Biennial Report as a standard feature along with various stock reports.
- Waste tracking for internal and commercial TSDFs
- Produce internal and regulatory reports
- Real time barcode inventory tracking
- Interface to external systems
EnviroWare provides you with a set of flexible functions that allow the user to easily adapt the software to their business needs.
Below are some screenshots and brief descriptions for some of the software’s key functions.
Module Examples & Descriptions
- Centralized screen to maintain all vendors
- Maintain all contact information
- Summary screen of important vendor information including: profiles, manifests, pricing, etc.
- Characterize hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Establish default product/service and process
- Establish DOT shipping information
- Maintain biennial codes
- Maintain TCLP/Physical characterization/chemical composition
- Waste codes
- Approvals/certification signatures
- Track proper manifest IDs (universal, federal, customer manifests
- Track generator and bill-to, multiple transporters, pickup sites
- Maintain waste codes
- Maintain clerical data
- Certification of disposal information
- Edit and view container information
- Special handling instructions
Additional Optional Functions
For companies receiving and shipping waste, EnviroWare provides a centralized area for handling inbound and outbound waste information.
- Edit manifest line information for discrepancies
- Enter all material received into inventory
- Establish each item received as a unique item
- Establish weight/volume for all material inventoried (multi or individual items)
- Automatically convert weight from volume (or volume for weight)
- Establish location for all material received (multi or individual items)
- Outbound drum shipments
- Outbound bulk shipments
Sales teams and accounting groups can utilize EnviroWare to create up front sales quotes which follow an order throughout the process.
- Create sales orders
- Automatically create manifests from a sales order
- Automatically schedule sales orders or create from schedule
- Automatic invoicing
- Sales tax calculations
Management can create standard price lists for services that are calculated on a number of flexible criteria.
- Establish profile based pricing
- Customer based pricing
- Establish effective dates, expiration date and approval date
- Pricing for multiple products
- Pricing based on multiple units of measure (gal, lbs, dm etc)
- Minimum pricing
- Price bundling
- Automatic price changes
Operations teams can utilize EnviroWare to gain more control over scheduling inbound and outbound shipments, while creating all the necessary paperwork for their drivers.
- Schedule inbound and outbound shipments
- Schedule several pick-ups for one load
- Create sales orders
- Create manifests
- Truck and Driver Information
- Quick Search for Loads
Material Processing module helps companies use EnviroWare to maintain a permanent record of movement and processing of all inventoried items.
- Move Drums
- Bulk Transfer
- Bulk to Container
- Empty Tank
- Landfill disposal
- Transaction Log of History of Material Processes
Laboratory personnel can utilize EnviroWare to centrally track and maintain information related to waste analyses.
- Waste Fingerprint Analyses
- Profile Pre-Approval and Re-certification Analyses
- Tank/Bulk Location Analyses
- Contract Sample Analyses
- Batch Analyses
- Establish Templates to reduce data entry for lab personnel
- Compare results against standards or specifications
- Approve profiles
- Accept inventory items
- Establish and apply process rules based on analysis results
For companies managing inventories, EnviroWare also provides the ability to track and manage lab pack items.
- Lab pack packs based on service requests.
- Lab pack templates.
- Unique tracking numbers
- Associated waste codes tracked
- Associated chemical properties tracked
- Optional separate invoicing, or invoicing based on original container
Operations teams and plant managers can utilize EnviroWare’s Project and Work Order module to maintain better control of projects and time tracking.
- Work orders
- Time card tracking by project
- Issue tracking
- Work flow (email interface to tell people when to perform tasks)
Allows for management to track and audit changes to the EnviroWare system.
- Monitor usage of system
- Monitor changes to the system by users
- Monitor changes to data and structures
Allows users to batch destroy containers and bulk inventory and create new output/inventory.
Allows real time waste processing using barcode scanners.