gINT Logs - Subsurface Data Management and Reporting Software
Logs can include virtually any type of subsurface – environmental, geophysical, petroleum, mining, and more. Using gINT logs, you can report and manage bore holes and well log data.
- Quickly enter or import data
- Print or export log reports
- Include virtually any type of subsurface – environmental, geophysical, petroleum, mining, and more
Because everyone has different needs and requirements, gINT provides multiple applications:
- gINT Logs offers high-end boring and well log data management and reporting
- gINT Professional builds on the data management and reporting capabilities of gINT Logs and allows you to use the same data to create fence diagrams, graphs, tables, and virtually any other imaginable report
- gINT Professional Plus takes gINT to the next level with SQL Server support for efficient, centralized data management and powerful multi-project reporting
Create and visualize geotechnical reports
Virtually create any type of subsurface report – including borehole and well logs, fence diagrams, cross sections/profiles, site maps, graphs, and tables – all from the same data. Standardize reports with advanced report design tools for conditional formatting, data manipulation, and decision making.
Create geotechnical borehole logs
Jump-start with log reports provided with gINT installation, or design log reports to match your organization’s conventional paper logs. Add intelligence and data-sensitivity to your log reports with a rich set of log report properties and embedded expressions.
Create geotechnical well logs
Customize your well logs with ease. Plot basic wells and complex well lithology diagrams, lab and field tests, geological information, or any other required data. Create smart reports that display columns when specified data is available.
Interoperate with engineering applications
Save data in a non-proprietary format readily available for reuse by subsurface data consumers such as civil engineers, structural/bridge engineers, and geotechnical engineers for their designs. Import and export data via customary formats such as Excel, CSV, Microsoft Access, AGS, LandXML.
Manage subsurface data
Use subsurface data management tools for data acquisition, validation, queries, reporting, and data sharing among stakeholders on a project level. Geotechnical, geoenvironmental, geology, and mining professionals can use subsurface data via a user-friendly interface.
Prepare customized lab testing reports
Expand your report library to comprise nine types of reports: Logs, Fences/Profiles, Graphs, Histograms, Graphic Tables, Text Tables, Graphic Text Docs, Text Docs and Site Maps. You can also design your own, including both field and lab variety reports.