Global RoHS - Hazardous Substance Restriction Software
GCG’s Deep Domain Expertise and “Roll-Up-Our-Sleeves” Approach No company ever wants their access to markets, customers and revenue interrupted. GCG can assist you in RoHS-proofing your company against governmental product bans and/or customer-terminated contracts.
Global RoHS Solutions…because “Hazardous Substance Restriction” Directives are just about every where your customers are
Australia/New Zealand…others on the way. And, naturally, there are differences in the number of substances, product scope, compliance basis, information disclosure and other requirements.
Since 2002, we have pioneered RoHS compliance with our:
- Award-winning MDW-ES Substance and Material Management Solution
- Deep domain expertise with companies at all supply chain levels in the high-tech, medical, semi-conductor equipment, consumer and other industry sub-sectors
- Managed Services approach that provides “one-stop” compliance via our:
- Portfolio of software products and consulting skills
- Data collection services
- Project plans and other documents that can be easily customized for your company
- Third-party “Compliance Alliance” partners like Underwriter Labs and ThermoFisher Scientific that provide lab testing, XRF screening devices and other RoHS-related products and services
GCG's RoHS Related Activities
GCG knows both the RoHS-like Directives and how to help your company reduce its risk, costs and stress. We have been awarded SMT Magazine’s Vision Award for our MDW-ES Substance Management Software Solution…provided RoHS trainings in China, Australia and North America, including eight trainings for the Surface Mount Technology Association…had two representatives on the IPC 1752 Working Committee…and a great deal more.
- Do you have a solution for cleansing, analyzing, status-checking and audit-proofing your RoHS-related
- substance and material information at the ppm level?
- What is your strategy for collecting full-disclosure substance data from the 3 main sources of that data?
- Do you have a project plan for globally complying with RoHS rather than on a country-by-country basis?