LI-COR - Version EddyPro® - Eddy Covariance Processing Software
- Accurate fluxes for most eddy covariance configurations
- Easy to learn - even if you are new to eddy covariance
- Simple to use - most projects can be completed in a few clicks
- Seamless processing of the LI-COR eddy covariance GHG file type
- Built on the proven IMECC* platform; results validated against EdiRE and other commonly accepted flux processing software tools
- Default settings and parameters are based on commonly-used flux computation routines
- Data output is compliant with GHG-Europe and AmeriFlux standard data submission formats
The LI-COR GHG file type, which is available for the LI-7500A Open Path CO2/H2O Analyzer, LI-7200 Enclosed CO2/H2O Analyzer, and LI-7700 Open Path CH4 Analyzer is a novel file configuration that bundles scalar and vector data with relevant information on the research site and instruments (metadata). When imported into EddyPro Express, all the required information is pre-compiled and available to the software.
All you have to do is name the project, specify the location of raw data directories, select variables to process, and click “RUN.” EddyPro Express applies appropriate corrections based on published procedures and computes greenhouse gas fluxes.
Not only do you get flux calculations, EddyPro Express generates quality control flags, first and second order statistics, and provides many other micrometeorological parameters. It employs numerous “best practices” for good record keeping, allowing you to keep track of the instruments in use and retrace the entire pedigree of large data sets.
EddyPro Express will quickly compute accurate fluxes with data collected in typical eddy covariance configurations. EddyPro Advanced, when released, will provide a powerful suite of additional algorithms that are needed to process data collected from eddy covariance systems over uneven topography and with closed path systems that use long, unheated intake tubes. See the comparison chart below for more information.