Mango - Document Management Software
Most organisations suffer from the same issues when it comes to documentation and information control. Maintaining document control and ensuring employees are using the correct (current) versions can be a painstaking task and an unnecessary cost of compliance. What organisations need is a robust document management system that's easy to use.
Document Management with Mango
Mango's Documents module addresses the big issues associated with document management and control.
With Mango, you'll have only one controlled manual and forms master - and no hard copies to update. And once authorised, procedures are easily changed and made instantly available to everyone who needs access across your organisation.
This is particularly important when you have multiple sites and need to ensure that everyone is working from the same set of policies, procedures and forms.
So whether you have one office - or a hundred - you'll be able to give authorised individuals instant access to critical documents and therefore eliminate any confusion or time-wasting.
Further, when you add documents, images, flowcharts or files, Mango cross-links manuals and automates future updates for you. And if you change any of these files later, Mango simultaneously updates the entire manual so there are no more dropped links or any need to check and re-link.
Document sign-off is also configurable to align with your specific workflow and approvals requirements.
With Mango you can:
- Maintain one controlled copy of each document, meaning there are no hard copies to continually update
- Easily change documentation
- Easily perform updates and instantly make the new document available to all users
- Access all documentation from any computer connected to the Internet
- Notify all employees of changes
- Embed links to documentation, upload files and links to websites
- Easily incorporate current company documentation