Already today, Ortelium has earned itself an excellent and ever-increasing reputation in the most varied cases across the globe with users in Europe, the Americas and Australia.
If you would like to experience the overall look and feel of Ortelium and its easy-to-use functions and features first-hand, please join us for a guided online tour.
- Instant logging of complaints and odour observations via a smartphone app or direct web input
- Powerful data analysis tools to identify trends, assist in complaints validation and visualise historic development of odour events
- Fully secure user management facility: Levels of authority can be customised, to tailor the data displayed to different users
- Integrate other relevant data channels, such as meteo station readings, sensors, modelling, (field) inspection results, etc. – so that a more complete picture of the odour situation can be established
- Ticketing system to follow-up on incoming observations, and, if desired, actively communicate the status and actions taken back to the observer
- Backtracking option to analyse the pathway of observations
1) Council of Kelsterbach, Germany
A municipality and the local municipal wastewater treatment plant use Ortelium to identify an odour source by integrating citizens directly into the process.
2) Biopole Angers, France
A municipal waste management facility has been using Ortelium since 2012 to monitor odour impacts using volunteer community field panels, spontaneous resident observations and professional panels.
3) São João da Madeira, Portugal
In collaboration with the Sanjotec Living Lab, citizens and various local representatives of several industry sectors were integrated in the odour management process.