Pipeline Compliance Software
Continuously enhanced since 1985 and utilized at over 80% of pipeline companies, AI’s Pipeline Compliance System software is the industry leader in managing compliance information collected for natural gas, hazardous liquids and other underground pipeline systems. It captures, organizes and analyzes inspection, maintenance and operational data. PCS allows companies to efficiently administer the large quantities of data required for pipeline compliance regulations.
PCS features scalable, modular software to meet specific needs. The Cathodic Protection Data Manager (CPDM) module is the industry standard for regulatory compliance and works in conjunction with the Allegro Field Data PC™ to upload/download routes and inspection data. Other modules include: Internal Corrosion Manager (ICM), Leak Survey Manager (LSM), Atmospheric Corrosion Manager and more. PCS can be integrated with GIS, PODS/APDM, Bullhorn Asset Tracker (BAT™), work management software and other applications.
PCS Axis delivers PCS software on a Microsoft® SQL Server-based platform to enhance information sharing across business systems, provide robust security, superior backup capabilities and transaction logs.
- Proven solution with dedicated developers and highly skilled technical service team
- Visibility into compliance data for time-critical decisions
- Maximizes efficiency and provides
- Increases productivity by preventing transcription errors
- Creates a seamless workflow from data collection to reporting
- Integration with GIS, PODS/APDM, Bullhorn Asset Tracker (BAT™), work management software and other applications
- PCS Axis (SQL version) provides robust security, superior backup capabilities and transaction logs