EtQ's quantitative Risk Management technology provides a systematic and objective means of building risk into all processes. This helps you to make better decisions, filter events and mitigate and prevent risks within your compliance system.
What is Risk Management Software?
Risk management software is designed to assess and measure risks within an operation. By looking at hazards and the likelihood of exposure to that hazard, the risk management tool provides a quantitative measure to assess risks. Usually in graphical or decision-based formats, Risk management software provides the risk level, potential actions and decision to be taken, and links to actions or tasks required to mitigate or prevent that risk. Risk management software is typically used in financial, quality, or EHS systems.
Make Every Process a Risk-Based Process.
EtQ's Risk tools are built to enable you to create risk templates and configure them into any process. Create risk matrices that automatically calculate risk, incorporate decision trees, add risk filtering—it is all possible in EtQ.
Record and Report on Risk.
Part of making better decisions is leveraging risk to your advantage. EtQ's Risk Register is design to collect all risks within your solution to provide a full picture of risk within your organization.
- Risk History: Build a history of Risk within the register
- Risk Reporting: Identify trends and risk analysis across multiple departments
- Enterprise Risk Management: Provide corporate-level reports on Risk and Enterprise Risk Management
Predict Risks Before They Even Happen.
For some events, you just can't wait for something to happen to mitigate risk. EtQ's Bowtie Risk Management tool was designed for this. Simply build out threats and hazards and put in place controls to prevent or mitigate an undesired event and leverage those controls to reduce risks before they happen.
- Build out any number of controls to a single event
- Identify and graphically map out your risks in a single interface
- Measure the effectiveness of your controls
- Analyze the impact of controls
More Risk Tools for Any Type of Process.
EtQ believes that risk is a true benchmark of compliance, and has built various risk methods that enable you to make better decisions, anticipate risks, and take actions to mitigate and prevent risk through automation in operations.
- FMEA, Decision trees, Risk Matrix, HACCP/HARPC, Bowtie and more
- Incorporate risk tools into any process
- Enterprise Risk Management processes to manage the entire risk dynamic throughout the enterprise