SeisImager/DH - Interactive Processing Suite
SeiImager/DH is an interactive processing suite for determining the P and S wave velocities from downhole seismic records.
- Analyze P-wave and S-wave downhole seismic data acquired with a variety of sensors (downhole hydrophone arrays, borehole geophones, suspension loggers)
- Automatic and manual first break picking
- Calculation of interval and layered velocity models using robust least-squares method
- Specialized functions to calculate particle motion and rotate waveforms into alignment (polarization)
- Interactive quality control tools to optimize results
- Optional add-ons for refraction and surface wave (MASW, microtremor, H/V spectrum) data processing.
Downhole seismic surveying is a proven inethod for obtaining in-situ subsurface information,often not available through surface seismic surveys. Applications include earthquake hazard site responsestudies, dam safety investigations, foundation studies,measurement of soil and rock properties, and velocity control for seismic reflection surveys.
First breaks are identified quickly with an accurate automatic picker,with manual override. Noisy data is cleaned using comprehensive filtering. Waveforms are optimized using aunique polarization function that rotates and alignshorizontal components with the direction of particle motion. Calculate interval and layered velocity models using the robust least-squares method.
Seislmager/DH is available for purchase separately or as an option with the ES, SmartSeis ST, Geode,and StrataVisor NZ seismographs. A rental package is also available.