Techbase - Industrial Minerals Package
The TECHBASE Industrial Minerals Package was designed to perform all the essential tasks of the industrial minerals professional. A sampling of these tasks is listed below. With TECHBASE, you can add more capabilities as your project advances, there is no need to buy another software package.
Best of all TECHBASE automatically saves routines each time you run through your various project tasks. Then, when product requirements change, you can edit these routine files and rerun your tasks. This allows you to respond unbelievably quickly to customer demands, recalculating product reserves, drawing mining maps for a particular product quality or mix. TECHBASE software excels when used by the industrial minerals industry, as evidenced by our satisfied customers including: Vulcan Materials, Imerys, Luzenac, ACME Brick and more.
- Plot Geology as patterns and/or colors with descriptions.
- Plot Analyses as values, histograms or traces.
- Templates provided with software - or create your own.
- Plot Surveyed or unsurveyed holes
- Illustrate Geology as patterns or colors
- Show analyses as values, histograms or traces
- Cross, top and side views
- Fence Diagrams
- Composite (average) down hole data into intervals, rock types, benches or user defined variables
- Model your data using the Inverse Distance algorithm to interpolate between data points
- Populate 3D block tables or 2D cell tables using TECHBASE modeling
- Calculate volumetrics and tonages
- Locate data within boundaries such as land ownership limits
Statistics & Graphs
- Summary statistics
- Correlation and Regression analysis
- Cumulative frequency plots
- Duplicate Data Analysis
- X-Y (Scatter) Plots
- Time Series Diagrams
- Ternary Diagrams - Triangular Plots
Data Storage and Reports
- Store surface and subsurface data in a TECHBASE Database
- Define your own data parameters, limits, type, perform inter-record calculations
- Special fields designed for subsurface data
- Full filtering, searching, validating capabilities
- Connect to ODBC compliant databases
- Load data from outside sources or enter directly into TECHBASE
- Create reports of data in full, subsets, averages, totals and more
- Topographic Maps
- Maps of drillholes
- Plot multiple values adjacent to wells, sample locations
- Geologic Maps
- Drill Hole Location Maps
- Land Maps
- Maps of Land Features
- Digitize Data into TECHBASE using the sDigit program
- Contour modeled or raw (XYZ) data
- Interactively edit graphics - add title blocks, move points etc.
- Convert data from one coordinate system to another 'on the fly' while creating TECHBASE graphics
- Print graphics or save to a variety of transportable formats
- 6 months of technical support included in purchase
- Self-paced tutorial included in purchase
Add a Productivity Module
Create tasks using the TECHBASE Technicn program to automate:
- Cross-section, log, map creation
- Create tasks for any TECHBASE module
- Combine tasks into organized steps
- Create input screens for use by non-technical personnel
- Limits = your imagination!
- Available for an additional $585
TECHBASE Professional Mining Package
Step up to TECHBASE Mining PRO priced at $8,050 US and add all 7modeling algorithms (Inverse Distance, Kriging, 2D Polygon estimator, 2D Trend surface estimator, 2D Triangulation estimator, 2D Minimum Curvature, 2D Contour to grid interpolation) plus Variography.
TECHBASE Pit Designer Package
Is your property moving into the mine design phase? Consider the TECHBASE Pit Designer Package for $15,310 US. Pit Designer adds all the TECHBASE Utilities to the Professional Mining Package, including converters to AutoCAD, dBASE and more. Choose between the Openpit module, which includes floating cone and other pit design, expansion, and reporting tools. Or alternately add the Seam module which includes the programs you need to create a series of seam mining cuts, simulates mining then reports volumes and reserves layer by layer. The TECHBASE Interactive surface modeling and reserve estimation program is also available for this package.