USE Case Factory Solution
REACH makes registration of substances mandatory for manufacturers and importers, with a no market policy for those who do not comply. In that context, all use case of a substance (all activity linked to that substance resulting in an exposition) must be identified and covered in the registration dossier.
As a downstream user, you have to work with REACH compliant suppliers.
Downstream User obligations
- Make sure your suppliers registered your substances under REACH
- Collect your client's use cases and your own use cases
- Communicate your use cases to your suppliers so that they are covered in the REACH registration dossier
- Make up your own Chemical Safety Report if your use cases are not covered in the registration dossier
Main problems encountered
- Complexity of the supply chain and its communication flux: it is often complicated to find the right information within a complex supply chain
- Numerous intermediates and suppliers uninformed on REACH: it is necessary to increase these actors' awareness to include them in your REACH compliance process
- Draft of the Chemical Safety Report: it is recognized as a complex task that requires a toxicological and ecotoxicological expertise
Ecomundo supply chain expertise ensures you will get all the necessary data for the registration dossier through a good communication and relationship with your suppliers. This is a guarantee of a constant cooperation within the supply chain.
- Register your use cases according to use descriptors
- Communicate your use cases to your suppliers
- Generate automated requests for your customers
- Collect your customers’ use cases
- Quick and easy communication between customers and suppliers
- Compliance check of use cases’ description format
- Accessible via Internet
- Easy and fast integration into your information system
- Strict confidentiality of data