Version ZondIP1D - VES and VES-IP 1D Data Interpretation Software
ZondIP1D is designed for 1D inversion of resistivity and induced polarization (IP) data obtained by methods of vertical electrical sounding (VES or VES-IP). ZondIP1D is based on concept of interpretation along the profile, therefore every site taken into account as part of interpretation with regards to section structure. There are options to use different inversion algorithms, as well as analysis of the results of inversion. Convenient management system allows to choose from several equivalent solutions one, which is on good agreement with other geological and geophysical information.
Many types of arrays could be used, the main are:
Many known data formats are supported. Main ways of inversion are:
- Smooth (smoothing inversion);
- Partially smooth (focusing inversion).
In ZondIP1D it is also possible:
- Put the weigh on the data;
- Limit the changes of parameters;
- To use apriory model as a start one;
- To fix some parameters based on apriori information.