Advanced Compacted Clay Liners Training
This class is designed to elevate the student’s field skills and provide critical thinking skills for compacted clay liner field CQA performance. Students will learn advanced techniques and skill combinations.
- Complex Cross-Sections & Design Plans
- Multi-Faceted Volume Determinations
- Managing Soil Inconsistencies
- Navigating Contractor Relations
- Proctor Volumes & Usage
- Identifying poor contractor practices
- In-depth Trouble-shooting
There will be an examination on the course material and you will receive feed-back showing results in each topic.
Upon completion of the course, students will have the background for performing complex field tasks, calculations, evaluations, comprehensive data review, and advanced troubleshooting of compacted clay liners.
The Professional Evaluation Exam can be added to gauge current knowledge level so we can customize the training to fit your specific needs.