ARCA - Remote New Asbestos Removal Supervisor Course
From Supervisor Courses
ARCA offers remote training for new asbestos removal supervisors covering the key elements of the role and the responsibilities of a supervisor in this licensed industry. The ARCA course ensures that candidates receive the core knowledge and have experience of the skills required to be able to work safely and effectively as a supervisor, as stated in the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR 2012) and Health & Safety Executive (HSE) guidance.
The ARCA, three-day course, ensures that candidates receive the theoretical knowledge and understanding of the role of supervision in relation to the following:
- Types, Uses and Risks of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs)
- Health Hazards of Asbestos and Legislation
- Site Set Up, Maintenance and Dismantling
- Controlled Stripping Techniques
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Transit Procedures and Decontamination
- Cleaning and Clearance Air Testing
- Plant and Equipment (using demonstration of equipment
- Waste Management and Disposal
- Emergency Procedures, Non-asbestos Hazards and Fault-Finding
- Roles and Responsibilities, Site Inspections and Record-Keeping
- Risk Assessments, Plans of Work, Management Systems and Monitoring
- Information, Instructions and Training
Candidates will be required to demonstrate the necessary understanding of the course, by modular tests delivered as part of the training, candidates will need to achieve an overall 80% on the modular tests to achieve a certificate.
This training course is for experienced candidates from within the asbestos removal industry, who are taking up the role of an asbestos removal supervisor. Therefore, candidates should have core knowledge and practical experience of all the tasks an asbestos removal operative needs to perform.
To attend a remote training course a candidate will require:
Access to a device capable of running the Zoom app.
Have an email address to which the training invitation can be sent. When forwarding a booking form please provide the candidate’s individual email address. Each booking requires a unique email address, two or more candidates cannot be booked using the same email address.
Three days at ARCA centres throughout the year.
For Members the fees are £345 (exc vat).
For Non-Members the fees are £390 (exc vat).
No reviews were found for ARCA - Remote New Asbestos Removal Supervisor Course. Be the first to review!