Business Case for Workplace Wellness e-Course
As organizations look to maintain or gain a competitive edge, there is considerable pressure to justify spending on all programs. Although research shows that workplace wellness programs have become an essential and cost-effective core business strategy for organizations of all sizes, developing a program that meets specific needs can be challenging without a strategic approach and well-defined metrics to evaluate progress. This course provides an introduction to establishing a successful workplace wellness program, and the business case for investing in workplace health.
- Why workplace wellness programs are vital to the success of any organization
- How the health of Canadians is influencing the cost of doing business
- Program design
- Workplace wellness – keys to success
Upon completion of the course you will know how to
- Describe the benefits of workplace wellness programs
- Understand some of the major health issues impacting workers in Canada and how it affects an organization’s performance
- Explain the return on investment of workplace wellness initiatives
- List the keys to success of an effective workplace wellness program
Average time to complete this course is approximately 30 minutes.
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors
- Anyone who wants to learn about the value of workplace wellness
This course is delivered as an on-line e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet - and you are ready to go! This e-learning course is designed to help you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your own convenience.
CCOHS courses are unique in that they are developed by subject specialists in the field, and reviewed by representatives from labour, employers and government to ensure the content and approach are unbiased and credible.
High Point Wellness Partnership
CCOHS and High Point Wellness Centre have partnered to create this e-course. High Point Wellness has over 80 years of experience in the Canadian and American market places providing health care solutions for a variety of public & private industries, insurance sectors, workers' compensation and consulting organizations. For more information,
We partnered with Vubiz - an international leader in e-learning development - to create this e-course. Vubiz offers other related e-learning courses that may also be of interest to you. Read about them in the Vubiz Catalogue of e-learning courses.