Construction Project Management Services
Good construction project management has always been very important but in today’s challenging construction market, it is critically important. Avoid costly claims and litigation – start managing your risk better today. Ensure that your construction projects are finished on time and within budget. Finishing within budget will be impossible if the job results in costly claims and lawsuits. Being aware and informed of current construction issues and trends is more important than ever and that has never been easier than it is now. Sign up for this in-house training and get the critical information and updates your team needs to succeed on your next construction project, even in today’s tough economy.
Whether you are new to the project management profession or a seasoned professional, this training will have something of value for you. You simply can’t afford to miss this training opportunity – contact us today!
Benefits for You
- Hear about risk management strategies you can use immediately
- See how to minimize your risk by understanding the nuts and bolts of construction contracts
- Get tips on tackling delay, inefficiency and acceleration headaches – put the project back on track
- Understand how to sidestep common pitfalls by using CPM scheduling to your advantage
- Listen to tips on using documentation to manage – and prevent – construction claims
- Learn how to reduce headaches by using strategies for dealing with project changes
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing education credits may be available upon request. Contact us at 866-352-9540 for more information.Course Designed For
Attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, owners, project managers, engineers, architects, contractors, subcontractors, developers, real estate professionals and other professionals interested in construction project managementTuition
Tuition will be based on number of attendees you plan to have participate in this training course. Our In-House training is very affordable and our staff will help you maximize your training dollars.