Environmental Health and Safety At Work Course Online - Contractor Edition
This online course focuses on the important Environmental, Safety, and Health (ESH) information to ensure a safe and secure workplace for contractors working at a host company. This course includes an overview of the ESH policy and philosophy. Contractors taking this course will learn their roles and responsibilities related to ESH within their host facility and the additional training requirements for their job task. They will understand the general safety and security issues at work, the emergency procedures, and the procedures for reporting and investigating incidences.
The content of this program is directed at contractors working for host employers that are subject to federal Occupational Health and Safety Standards for General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
Upon completion of this course, you should be aware of the following as they apply to our facility:
- Your roles and responsibilities related to ESH
- General safety precautions for your work environment
- How to respond in an emergency and properly report an accident
- The types of ESH information you should request from your facility contact
- The types of company-specific ESH information you should request from our facility
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course.
- Confined Spaces
- Environmental Issues
- Environmental Safety And Health Policies
- Hazardous Energy
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Chemical Safety
- Security Issues General