Environmental Health and Safety At Work Course Online - Manufacturing Edition
This online course gives an overview of the environmental, safety, and health topics that may be of concern to the new employee.
New employees in Manufacturing Setting
Environmental Health and Safety At Work will cover Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH) topics like General Office Safety, and Ergonomics and how ESH relates to company specific: Policies, Training, Security, Material Handling and Storage, Personal Protective Equipment, Working Alone, and Emergencies.
Completion Instructions, Requirements, and Checklist
Assessment Quiz on completion of the module.
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are assigned to this course from Compliance Solutions.
- Company specific Policies
- General Office Safety and Ergonomics
- Material Handling and Storage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Working Alone